Alexa is currently...
the Artist in Residence at Miss Hall’s School, doing some film collaborations and work on her independent feature film Syrup.
In 2017, Alexa was...
- hacking away at rewrites for the feature-length film she is co-writing and co-directing.
- the 1st Assistant Director on “The Haunted House,” a short film in the Berkshires, MA.
- producing a photo/video editorial shoot for high-end fashion line GARB in LA and the desert beyond.
- going to a screening of Can Hitler Happen Here?, a feature she was the Production Accountant on in 2016.
- fresh off the plane from Dublin, Ireland, where she was working as the 1st Assistant Director on the feature Hamlet in the Golden Vale.
In 2016, Alexa was...
- cozied up in the Berkshires writing a feature.
- checking out Christmas All Over Again, a feature she 1st Assistant Directed in CT.
- exploring Japan.
- excited to see Wish For Christmas, a movie she 2nd Assistant Directed in MA.
- the 2nd Assistant Director on Haloran, a horror movie in CT.
- working on some websites in the Berkshires.
- working on a commercial shoot with documentary filmmaker Cynthia Wade.
- pumped for the release of Spaceman, a feature about Bill “Spaceman” Lee that she 2nd Assistant Directed in LA.
- working as the Production Accountant for a feature in NYC.
- the 2nd Assistant Director on “Hide/Seek,” a short horror film in CT.
- the 1st Assistant Director on Christmas All Over Again, a Christmas movie in CT.
- checking out some of her photos on display in Sohn Art Gallery’s iMotif: iPhone Photography show in the Berkshires.
In 2015, Alexa was...
- the 2nd Assistant Director of Wish for Christmas, a feature in MA.
- the Production Manager on Better Than You, a feature-length documentary on the late comedian Patrice O’Neal in NYC.
- the Production Assistant on the Food Network show “Barefoot Contessa” in NY.
- the Director of Digital Technology for a tech-heavy stage play of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Babylon Revisited,” featuring projections throughout, at Shakespeare & Company in MA.
- editing and mapping projections for a stage play of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Babylon Revisited” at Shakespeare & Company in MA.
- shooting and editing videos for an iPhone app and an AppleTV app.
- shooting video to be used in projections for a stage play of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Babylon Revisited” at Shakespeare & Company in MA.
- a Co-Producer on “Twenty Minutes,” a short Columbia Grad thesis film in MA.
- the Production Coordinator on Falling, a feature in NY.
- shooting and editing some videos for Miss Hall’s School in MA.
- a Production Assistant on “America’s Got Talent” in LA.
- the 2nd Assistant Director on Spaceman, a feature about Bill “Spaceman” Lee, in LA.
- shooting and editing a music video for “The Malls,” as an entry into the NPR Tiny Desk Contest.
- an Office Production Assistant on the hit CBS show “Person of Interest” in NYC.
In 2014, Alexa was...
- the 2nd Assistant Director on Damsel, a feature in MA.
- doing some test shooting and editing of projections for a stage adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “Babylon Revisited.”
- the Production Manager/1st Assistant Director on photographer Gregory Crewdson’s latest series “Cathedral of the Pines” in MA.
- venturing to Israel and Greece.
- shooting some video for the Berkshire Film & Media Collaborative’s music video for Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy” in MA.
- helping out on a photo shoot for Ronzoni in NYC.
- working on a photo and video shoot for Monroe College in NYC.
- helping out on a video shoot for Berkshire School in MA.
- submitting her latest short “Waiting for Sunrise” to film festivals.